- I’ve been toying with a bit of new software- the Open Broadcaster Software package. It’s a pretty serious bit of kit, and I know I’m just scratching the surface.
- Bike shock fork #1 is actually done. Well, sorta- the new seals I got aren’t exactly the same, and while they seem to be ok, time will tell. Also, the newer version of the fork I have is spec’d for 20wt shock oil- so that’s what I bought. My fork, it turns out, it spec’d for 7wt. I figure any oil is better than no oil, so I’ll see how it goes for a bit.
- Planning a new audio gear rack case (so computers have one rack and audio has another).
- Back to looking into camera-computer interfaces. HDMI into USB? Thunderbolt? Firewire?
- Keyhole button holes are super hard to free-hand. Just FYI.
- Found a jig to cut perfect circles with tools I already have- so speaker refurb project might be back on!