- The new shoulder bag prototype is done. I’ve used it for about a week now, and while it’s answered some questions, it’s prompted others. I like having a good small shoulder bag again. I like the colors and textures I went with. I’m not sure I love how narrow it is. And I’m not in love with how the main access zipper moves when it’s converted into a backpack. But that’s what prototypes are for.
- I’ve done a draft of a vest (waistcoat?) for myself. This is new territory for me. I’ve sewn lots of things from scratch. I’ve altered and repaired all sorts of clothing. But I’ve never made clothing from scratch. So: pattern first draft is made; I’m going to source some suitable material and sew a prototype of that. It’s one of those things I’ve wanted for a long time that I’ll never be able to convince myself to spend the sort of money required to buy a commercial version. So I’ll (eventually) make my own.
- Finally figured out some organizational aspects of the studio space that should leave me with significantly more room to work in. I’m not sure it’ll ever be done (or stop evolving), but it’ll be a nice step forward.
- Apple M01110 Keyboards
- Apple HiFi conversions
- GoogleVoice over a “real” cordless phone
- Pallet blocks (machining style)
- USB Embroidery Machines (and the apparently awful software that runs them)
- Robust-ness of the PLEX live tv (and DVR) functionality