A mostly up-to-date list of what I’m up to, project wise:
- I’m living and working just outside Boston, Massachusetts.
- My days are occupied by my work as an Educational Technology Specialist designing and supporting graduate level online and blended courses.
- My newsletter goes out not more than once a week (but sometimes once a month) and is full of tidbits useful for creative folks and educators.
- I make analog zines from time to time (though it can take a while to amass the requisite material). My third is in the works now, and the first can be found here.
- I have two shelving projects in the works. I’ve built two systems thus far (here and here), and I’m pretty happy with both, and I’m going to be adding two more in the basement/studio of my house. One will be a simpler and more straightforward system for storage, but the other is looking to be the largest scale I’ve worked on yet.
- I’ve been developing a new shoulder bag for myself for several years now. I’m on prototype number five right now, and there’s (sadly) no end in sight.
- I’ve been making videos of and about riding bikes over here. Riding bikes was my first escape, and I find them just as amusing and wonderful now. I sometimes write about bikes here, but I might kill that project and move the content to this site.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers.