- So the Shelf Project v2 is finally done. Plenty of work, but worth the effort, I think. Those chairs aren’t for sitting, btw- that’s why there’s (deliberately) no headroom above them. Sentimental, those…
- Small Parts Storage Unit 1 is completed. It’s loaded with some of my parts cases, but I’ll be building a second just like this very soon- that will have removable inserts for holding plano boxes of very small parts, as well as some shelf units to hold 2nd tier tools (like my sewing machine and typewriter).
- HSP #1 Hardcopy is out in the wild. This is a shot of the master copy. Download is here.
Still do do:
- 2 record boxes for holding 7″ records (or, as you might call them, 45’s)
- Aforementioned second parts box rack
- A flat file for holding large pieces of art. Sometimes called a “map file.”
- Starting to look at better monitor options for the home office.
- Starting to shoot more video again- my new Glif came in (finally!), and so I can put my lovely phone to better use.
- A new desk surface on my desk. It’s currently metal, but I’d like a nice slab of wood (with some features to better suit my “standard” setup). Currently thinking about double-thick 3/4″ plywood, but that may change.
- New custom shock mounts for my car’s rear shock absorbers. This simply requires some available downtime.
- Started working on HSP #2 hardcopy. Currently amassing material.