Here’s where things stand:
- School vacation was last week, and so most of my time was put towards cleaning and providing stimulation for the littles. Historic tours, athletic outings, elaborate dinners, etc.
- Finished a couple of novels (currently trying to burn through the Slow Horse books). Working on Rick Rubin’s The Creative Act.
- One of those go-back-to-go-forward sort of times- lots of resetting the house to make it ready for the next push forward. Studio rack, art finally getting hung, more book storage, etc etc etc.
- Starting to bring in Spring supplies- gardening pots, clothing, travel supplies.
- Building out a camera rig to get back to shooting video again.
- Investigating a bike rack for my car.