My current setup (31May2015)
- My work machine is a MacBook Air 11″ i7 w/ 8gb of Ram, running OSX 10.10
- Two 24″ monitors (one connected via a USB->Video dongle)
- Wired Apple Pro keyboard and a Magic Trackpad
- Large blank-page Moleskine (for work projects and lists)
My home/personal gear includes:
- iPhone 5s 16gb. No, not gold
- MacBook Pro 15″ (from… wait for it… 2006!) 2gb Ram.
I use some analog tools, too. These include:
- Hobonichi Techno 2015 planner.
- Leuchtturm1917 dot-grid notebook (for Bullet Journal)
- Field Notes notebooks (previously Red Blooded, now Dark as Night edition).
- Kara’s Kustoms Retrakt w/ G2 refill (though I think I like a Signa 207 better…)
- Double ended Sharpie
- Uniball Signa 207’s (in 0.38 Black and 0.7 Orange, Blue, and Green)
- An assortment of washi tape, Avery tabs, and markers for organization
The current usable camera collection includes:
- Konica AutoreflexTC (usually with a 40mm f1.8 pancake lens)
- Konica Autoreflex T3N (black, and a very late variant)
- Nikon 8008s with a Nikkor 35-135
- Nikon d5300 (usually with a Nikkor 35mm f1.8 DX lens)
- Poleroid 600 camera (loaded currently with Impossible Project Color gen 1)